Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain Storms



This was a good rain storm. Marcus loves to play in the water and mud. You can see by the big rock how flooded it is. We had lots of rain and flood warnings everyday. Of course we also had tornado warnings and as usual they don't come near us. That's good, but it gets annoying hearing the siren going off. It's not like I am going to take Mason and Marcus into our small half bath and wait in there for an hour. People out here in Indiana like to weather watch. Some people will even take chairs out and watch. I will take pictures of storms rolling in but stop and go inside when they hit. I don't have any pictures of storms yet because our computer went down and I lost all the pictures I had. Oh well could be worse. We do love having the rain because our grass is green, our plants and garden are growing and soon we will have our own home grown food to eat.









No comments:

Post a Comment