Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Paintings

So here are the next 3 paintings I have done. What do you think. The mountain scene didn't turn out the way I wanted. It's hard to paint with having to get up to get Marcus stuff and do the computer typing for Mason. I like to have a few hours a day when they are at school and I can do what I need to do and want to do. Some Me time. I have to say that the boys have been pretty good so I can't complain to much. It would be nice if the boys were still at a napping age. Mom would like a nap but I can't seem to talk them into it.




2 comments:

  1. I love all three Audra. I wish you lived here because I would have you draw a ton of stuff for school. I love the daisies the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great, but the light house is the one I want on my wall.

    ReplyDelete