Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Latest Paintings




The first picture Marcus painted after I was done working on my paintings. He loved using Mommy's paints and brushes. The 2nd painting is not done but I am slowly working on the picture of the Mesa Temple. I am painting it from one of the photos that my sister Autumn took. The last picture is a painting that I started at least 2 years ago. I just forgot that it was in my closet. When I cleaned my closet a week ago I found it and finished it. It is one of my favorites.


2 comments:

  1. I love all the paintings. That is so cute that Marcus likes to do what Mommy does. I love the tullips. I can't wait to see the temple painting completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I be talented like my two sisters????????? They are beautiful Audra, you do such awesome work. I am glad that you are my sister.

    ReplyDelete